1734 South Lamar Street, Dallas, Texas 75215 - Phone: 214-565-9551
Mon - Wed 11:00am - 4:00pm | Thurs 11:00am - 8:00pm | Fri - Sat 11:00am - 9:00pm | Closed Sunday
1734 South Lamar St., Dallas, TX 75215 - Ph: 214-565-9551
Mon - Wed 11:00am - 4:00pm | Thurs 11:00am - 8:00pm
Fri - Sat 11:00am - 9:00pm | Closed Sunday
We are all in this together, adapting as needed…
We will be reopening our dining room and patio again in early June.
As you have seen on the news, meat packing plants around the country have been closed for many weeks, resulting in drastic price increases for our restaurant industry. All proteins have been adjusted accordingly to restaurants. Unfortunately, brisket has been impacted the most. This week, we experienced more than double our normal pricing and with limited availability.
We have been faced with no option except to temporarily increase our prices on meats to help offset these enormous increases and serve our customers their favorite menu items.
We appreciate your support and loyalty to our family and restaurant during these difficult times. We look forward to reopening and being able to see all of you back in our dining room soon.
Our current menu can always be found online for takeout and delivery orders.
Thank you again for the many years of being our special customers.
We will get through this together.
Be safe. We love you.
Rose, Dwight and our Off the Bone Barbeque Team
To Our Valued Customers,
During the coming weeks, Off the Bone Barbeque is dedicated to giving you the best service possible. Life may be a little different for a while, but we will continue to cook the same great tasting barbeque and sides we always have, so you can enjoy it in the safety and comfort of your own home with your loved ones. We also have Doordash and Postmate delivery services available, see below.
We are offering 15% Off to First Responders and the Medical Community now until May 31st.
We are open for Take Out and Pick-up
Dining Room is still closed – will update you when we open.
Temporary Hours: Mon – Wed 11:00am – 4:00pm | Thurs – Sat 11:00am – 7:00pm | Closed Sunday
The health and safety of Off the Bone Barbeque delivery/catering customers, guests and employees are and will continue to be our top priority. Our Team is dedicated to ensuring we provide the best and safest dining experience possible. As we continue to see the increased impact of COVID-19 in our communities, we are constantly monitoring updates from local health authorities and the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and adhering to proper hygiene and health practices. We want to share the steps we are taking to ensure that we keep our customers and team members safe and healthy.
As part of our standard operating procedures, we are executing the following:
- The restaurant is cleaned and sanitized throughout the day, including dining area, kitchen, restrooms, surface area and doors and handles.
- All management and team members are practicing CDC proposed hand washing procedures.
- All knives, tongs, utensils, etc. are washed and sanitized frequently.
- Both OTB and 3rd party deliveries are provided single-use, plates, disposable cups and cutlery.
- It is our policy all members of the Team are not to report to work if showing signs of flu-like illness and they should seek medical attention as necessary.
- Our primary supplier is SYSCO and they are closely monitoring developments of the COVID-19 outbreak and all operating companies have implemented appropriate procedures identified in their pandemic plan. These procedures are in place to protect the customers and team members by limiting or preventing contact between the delivery associate at a customer’s facility when needed.
- All condiments for dine-in and takeout are disposable.
- All sanitizing materials are easily accessible (hand wipe and sanitizer). Many of these are part of our standard operating procedures; however, we are taking every precautionary step possible in view of this pandemic to continue providing a safe, clean environment for all our customers. Thank you for being our loyal customer.
Dwight Harvey & The Off the Bone Barbeque Team
Welcome to the original, authentic Off the Bone Barbeque, serving the best gourmet barbecue you’ll ever taste. Award-winning Chef Dwight Harvey is proud to present his famous smoked brisket, baby back ribs, sausage, pulled pork and smoked chicken. We also have fresh homemade sides including potato salad, baked beans, coleslaw and many more made fresh from scratch. Our family friendly service and convenient location at 1734 S. Lamar St., in the Cedars section of Downtown Dallas, are sure to make us a favorite.
Welcome to the original, authentic Off the Bone Barbeque, serving the best gourmet barbecue you’ll ever taste. Award-winning Chef Dwight Harvey is proud to present his famous smoked brisket, baby back ribs, sausage, pulled pork and smoked chicken. We also have fresh homemade sides including potato salad, baked beans, coleslaw and many more made fresh from scratch. Eat in or take-out, we also offer catering. Our family friendly service and convenient location at 1734 S. Lamar St., in the Cedars section of Downtown Dallas, are sure to make us a favorite for your office, family or your next event. Stop by for your free sample baby back rib today! They’re simply the best.