1734 South Lamar Street, Dallas, Texas 75215 - Phone: 214-565-9551
Mon - Wed 11:00am - 4:00pm | Thurs - Sat 11:00am - 7:00pm | Closed Sunday
1734 South Lamar St., Dallas, TX 75215 - Ph: 214-565-9551
Mon - Wed 11:00am - 4:00pm | Thurs - Sat 11:00am - 7:00pm
To Our Valued Customers,
During the coming weeks, Off the Bone Barbeque is dedicated to giving you the best service possible. Life may be a little different for a while, but we will continue to cook the same great tasting barbeque and sides we always have, so you can enjoy it in the safety and comfort of your own home with your loved ones. We also have Doordash and Postmate delivery services available, see below.
We are offering 15% Off to First Responders and the Medical Community now until May 31st.
We are open for Take Out and Pick-up
Dining Room is still closed – will update you when we open.
Temporary Hours: Mon – Wed 11:00am – 4:00pm | Thurs – Sat 11:00am – 7:00pm | Closed Sunday
The health and safety of Off the Bone Barbeque delivery/catering customers, guests and employees are and will continue to be our top priority. Our Team is dedicated to ensuring we provide the best and safest dining experience possible. As we continue to see the increased impact of COVID-19 in our communities, we are constantly monitoring updates from local health authorities and the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and adhering to proper hygiene and health practices. We want to share the steps we are taking to ensure that we keep our customers and team members safe and healthy.
As part of our standard operating procedures, we are executing the following:
- The restaurant is cleaned and sanitized throughout the day, including dining area, kitchen, restrooms, surface area and doors and handles.
- All management and team members are practicing CDC proposed hand washing procedures.
- All knives, tongs, utensils, etc. are washed and sanitized frequently.
- Both OTB and 3rd party deliveries are provided single-use, plates, disposable cups and cutlery.
- It is our policy all members of the Team are not to report to work if showing signs of flu-like illness and they should seek medical attention as necessary.
- Our primary supplier is SYSCO and they are closely monitoring developments of the COVID-19 outbreak and all operating companies have implemented appropriate procedures identified in their pandemic plan. These procedures are in place to protect the customers and team members by limiting or preventing contact between the delivery associate at a customer’s facility when needed.
- All condiments for dine-in and takeout are disposable.
- All sanitizing materials are easily accessible (hand wipe and sanitizer). Many of these are part of our standard operating procedures; however, we are taking every precautionary step possible in view of this pandemic to continue providing a safe, clean environment for all our customers. Thank you for being our loyal customer.
Dwight Harvey & The Off the Bone Barbeque Team